Quick answer is definitely no.
I’m not changing myself, there isn’t anything wrong with me!! <—- that’s me pretending I have self confidence
I have things I could improve on, like washing, folding and putting away the laundry in a 2 day period, max.
What I’m calling my New Year’s Resolution is Live a Life Worth Blogging About.
I want to make sure that my family is living, really living. Not stuck in front of the TV or in the house. I want them to live.
I have goals though.
1. I want to work out at least 4 times a week.
2. I want to read at least one book a month.
3. I want to make sure that I am prioritizing my business. I have a business that I haven’t really written about here and I’ve been really lazy with it.
4. My house… I am a slob IRL. I don’t prioritize cleaning AT ALL. But since buying a house, the kids having friends coming over, me meeting moms that come over and having a mom that is a clean freak who hates coming to my house because it’s messy. I want to do better cleaning my house.
5. My marriage, that is pretty self evident. You should ALWAYS work on your relationship.
6. Eat less. I LOVE food. Love it. I want to keep losing weight and my problem is food.
So those are my goals, most of them, maybe all. I want to hopefully keep these going. I sure you know that most people give up their resolutions within 2 weeks.
What are your resolutions? Do you ever stick with them or not buy into it at all?